God damn she is twitchy. I can feel her vibrating the floor. Stealth assignments are out. How the fuck is she still twitching I took her soil 7 days ago?
Sarge cracks his knuckles, "Yeah ok, lets do this." Taylor says with bravado. "So is this like a beat in or...do I need to win or..."
"Win...If you can win you can start your own pack tomorrow Sunshine."
Is she charging me? At least she knows her clan has to close the distance. Iron curtain.
bip.
"That it? 10 Foot runway and that was all the power you could throw?" Pendulum swings.
THUDSQWUISHKCER.
Taylor doubled over herself and back 2 feet.
"This is pretty simple you are claned, you have a crippling weakness that is exploitable. You have to sleep in your home soil."
He bends down. "Your antediluvian will use your weakness. It's thier opening move, thier sucker punch, that'll get followed up with another strike." The hell is she wai...
"KIYA BITCH!" She stands and rockets the top of her head against his face.
biff.
She keeps pushing her feet slipping on the concrete. Viper in the grass. He swings his left foot into her right knee which goes the othe way.
THOCKRUCH.
The Kirk. He clasps his hands together and brings them down on her back.
Bomack.
He kicks her hard in the mid back he feels he spine elongate and move like a slinky.
Thoomruch.
Like Kicking wet clothes. As she tumbles across the floor he boney limbs catch the ground and twist like a rag doll.
Snap Crack Skitter Pop ssssssssssh.
Maybe she is more advanced then I thought. Come on get up as some kind of fucked up spider flesh creature and come at me. Any second now she is gonna have a bone sword.
The mass of Taylor twitches and quivers. "The Fuck you do to me man." Sarge Shakes his head. "You."
"huh?"
Sarge starts walking toward her. "You did that, not me."
"Badass! Now how do I un do it?"
"Not a discipline I have, but I have a theory."
Wrecking ball.
"Wait I wanna figure this out it coo..."
Sarge winds his fingers through her hair and yanks so hard the scalp comes lose a little in his hand.
He winds up and spins her like a hammer for half a turn into the wall.
BUERKER.
"School is in session but this gym class bucko, not science." She is healing slower. Better stop for I torp her. Actually tagged me a second time not bad. Marks for improve too.
Sarge walks over the chained up gimp in the corner covered head to toe in a latex suit that makes it look like some sort of 4 legged animal. He grabs a leg and drags it to Talyor.
"Why did I do this to you, why was your initiation into the my pack such a torturous ordeal where I clearly stacked the deck in my favor?" He holds the terrified thing away from Taylor.
"What is the fight over? I was gonna get you on the ropes next. I had this sweet fucking gymkata move all loaded up. Some straight Jet Li shit."
She is gonna need every ounce of that attitude for the Fight. I am going to have to teach her when to run though.
"Your answer?"
She looked at the food and back at him. And sat herself up against the wall.
"You had to see how far I'd go for a fight. You know if I would go to the wall for our rep. Also prove your top dog."
Damn it. Fucking kids these days. Still good energy just needs to be refocused, and she is dedicated.
"No. I did this because when the Fight comes, your Antediluvian is going to use your weakness to sap out all of your strength to win the fight, but if you listen to me I might be able to give a split second to act or just enough strength to keep fighting. They won't expect that, they won't expect you."
She nods. He toss the human to her, it tries to skedaddle but Taylor is just a little quicker and gets purchase on it. Taylor drinks it dry and starts to heal the damage but not some of the transformations.
"Your dirt's on your bed, follow me outside first you have an oath to swear. And I have a brand to heat up. To night you become full Sabbat kid and a part of my pack if you want."
He strips the husk out of the latex and brings it with them.
"Only if you can show me some of those sweet moves."
"I have a whole different set of moves to teach you, combo Tai Chi with Ju Jitsu holds."
She's raw but at least there is something there to work with.
They walk up the stairs, with the husk.
No comments:
Post a Comment